I must confess that I'm not a Japanese dessert fans. I do not know how to appreciate the delicate taste of green tea ice-cream or the softness of mochi. I, however, love brownies topped with vanilla ice-cream, apple pie topped with vanilla ice-cream, and not to forget the yummylicious waffles with gelato!! :P
However, after reading a fellow blogger's post about MOF's desserts, I decided that I must give it a try!
After dinner today at Lot 1, we immediately proceeded to MOF and ordered the Chef Recommended "Kurion with Rice Dumpling".
ZY who was usually very picky about trying new food, was supposed to feed daddy and mummy the ice-cream. However, when the dessert arrived, she started feeding herself instead! While I'm busy taking photos and video of the two of them, ZY and MW were quietly attacking the dessert! The dessert disappeared within 10 minutes! I'm serious! You should see the two of them fighting over the last piece of Kanten jelly. ZY who have lost and not aware that daddy was just teasing her, was so angry that she tilted her head to the other side and refused to look at her daddy! It was only until MW fed her the last piece of jelly that she smiled and gave us a satisfied look. :D
So here is the verdict:
The combination of different textures, the cold smooth ice-cream together with the soft chewy dumpling and the QQ Kanten jelly teases our taste buds like none other. The dessert's complex taste simply explode in our mouth!
So now I'm a convert. Thanks to my friend, Angie. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
wow..ur cookie chip is so impressive..the format change so much... great work...and u quite a natural photographer, good compositions!
HIGH FIVE!!!!
tks james :) My brother who is a graphic designer, helps me to do the layout.
Wow..the dessert look yummy!!!
So we have another place for meetup in future..........
just for laughs.. for the 2nd time (first time being reading Angie's blog), I wondered why there was kan tang (potato) in dessert...
Angela, ON!!
Post a Comment