Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CNY Crafts (Part II)

I've been very busy these few days doing last minutes spring cleaning. Guess I've been "closing one eye" for too long and is now paying for the price :(

Anyway, more or less is done now so I think its time for ZY & me to continue with our CNY crafts.

Since we had already did the Koi and Ji, we tried painting some New Year flowers today.

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


The little flowers made by the okra are so beautiful :)
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Wow..ZY is marvellous..can made wondrous craft.

Lydia said...

Hi Shana, found you from Angie's blog :)

This piece of work is tremendous! Where did you get the idea from?? All so creative!! The red packets' pot, the thumb-prints for leaves, the akra's little flower, what did you used for the bigger flower print?

I think my gals would love to cut, paste, and colour-print all in one for a nice piece of CNY craft... now, if only I have time, haha!

Shana said...

Hi Lydia, tks for visiting my blog :D

Hee hee, no lah, I like to reuse things that I might otherwise throw away. Like the okra & lotus roots are all the odd ends that are left around while i'm preparing dinner :)

Since ZY loves to use her scissor, I thought I can ask her to cut some last year ang bao lor. Anyway, still have time, quick quick do some CNY crafts with your gals, can be done in less than 15mins including washing up!

Anonymous said...

wah! impressive piece of craft!
Will make a fantastic CNY decoration.

viv said...

very pretty & creative!!