MW managed to get hold of his company corporate card to Sentosa so we went there early today hoping to capture some beautiful photos with the flowers. And we managed to do so as you can see from the photos here :)
Out of all the photos that I've taken today, I only managed to take a handful of nice photos of ZY as she is now into purposely turning away from the camera when I wanted to take pics of her :( Hiaz... so many pretty flowers but no pretty model.
As we have been to the other attractions of Sentosa previously, so after we have seen all the flower exhibits, we eagerly headed back to Vivocity as it's getting hot. ZY who has a super memory asked me why we were not going to the Underwater World. She loves our previous trip where we went to the Underwater World, however, we decided not to go there this time as she was already a bit cranky by noon. I promised my little girl that we will definitely go back there when she is older.
Some of the beautiful flowers in Sentosa..
This is our first time visiting Sentosa during the Flower Festival and I think its a nice place to spend the morning with your family, enjoying the scenic view. However, for those thinking of visiting too next year, please remember to go there early like us as the queue at Vivocity was super long at the Sentosa Ticket Counter about 12.30p.m when we were back, and also avoid bringing pram as some of the paths are a bit too narrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
It is my first time seeing so many different kind of beautiful flowers at one location. I wanna go back next yr!!!
Post a Comment