Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finally 2009!

The new year has finally arrived!

Hopefully this year will be the same as last year, a peaceful and fruitful year :)

We will start this year with ZY going to her first playgroup on 2 January 2009. I'm really excited and has longed prepared ZY for the playgroup. But I'm sure no matter how prepared we are, there are bound to be first day jitters and unexpected situation waiting for us. I just hope that we can get through it all and be able to laugh about it later :)

We also plan to bring ZY to her first 'airplane' holiday this year. She has been to short trip like to my mum hometown, Kluang and Genting last year, but we hope that we can finally bring her to a real holiday this year. Maybe to Hong Kong Disneyland? Bangkok Shopping Spree? Brunei Nature Retreat? Well we'll see..

Lastly, since I've started this blog last year Nov, its has "force" me to be more proactive in term of ZY daily routine. Instead of letting ZY free play most of the time, I've made an effort to do at least a few crafts work a week with ZY (so that I can blog and make a record of it :D ). Writing on the blog has also greatly reduces the amount of things I bought online since I spent most of my limited free time updating my blog. So that's a good thing too!

So let us all embrace the New Year, and enjoy more quality time with our family and loved ones. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Hi Shana, wishing you and yr family members lots of luck, happiness and healthy..Happy New 2009

Angie said...

happy new year!!! :)