ZY's school has a short Lunar New Year celebration today. The little ones are asked to wear their New Year clothes to school and also bring some snacks to share with their friends. ZY wore her last year reunion dinner traditional costume bought by her gugu. Hiaz...she can still fit in leh, where has all the food gone to? =_="
I requested from the teacher to join in the celebration so that I can "help" them, but hor my motive as you can guess is to take photos so that I can blog them lah, hahaha!
The little ones all enjoyed their snacks except my ZY who only ate the biscuits that I've brought for her. I've tried to cultivate a healthy eating habit for ZY such as eating fresh fruits, biscuits with low sodium and no fizzy drinks. Hence the teachers highlighted to me in previous occasion that ZY did not eat the "wang wang" biscuit that she gave her. I told her that the reason is maybe because she is not used to eating salty food. But please don't think I am depriving her ok, I do let her eat fries occasionally... but of course must be unsalted ones lah *wink*. (In fact, unsalted fries do taste better as it is Special Order and they always comes in piping hot and crispy :P)
ZY is holding a Lunar New Year Greeting Card done by her at playgroup.
Wishing All My Friends A Fruitful and Healthier New Year Ahead!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
ZY looks so sweet! Like a kongfu power girl!
she looks pretty in pink! :D
Post a Comment