Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to School

After two days of absent due to viral infection, ZY is finally back to school today.

Today is her first day of school without me accompanying her in the classroom. As expected, ZY has no problem entering the school without me following her and she happily waved goodbye to me :)

With 2 hours of free time, I quickly went home to do the laundry and change the bed sheet (I can never change bed sheet with ZY around as she will play with the bed sheet!) Anyway, the 2 hours went by so fast that I've to run to ZY school in order not to be late! As I've promised ZY that I'll be waiting at the door for her when its time for her to go home, I've to make sure that I reached the school before the teacher opened the door at 11a.m.

This pic is taken from the video hence its a bit blur. But I caught ZY's smile as she walked out of the door as she saw me waiting there. A million dollar smile! :D

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are all so glad that ZY has no problem being in school without her mother hor! Well done, ZY!