Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sesame Street Books

I received a Border online 30% discount voucher sometime ago and so decided to go down and buy some books for ZY. I always make use of these online vouchers as it helps me to save a bundle. Borders has lots of Sesame Street books which other bookstores don't carry. What's more, sometimes Borders even offer 40% discount, and during those times, you can see me going crazy in the store looking at books for both ZY and me :D

These are the books that I've bought during my recent book spree..

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


Total Cost of all 3 books is $35, super money saving!!! :D

I only bought books for ZY this time round as I still have lots of unread novels that I've bought during the Borders Warehouse Sale (super cheap too @$3/book). Hiaz..I really don't have as much time as I like to indulge in reading nowaday, esp now that I've started this blog. Really enjoy the pre-ZY time when I can finish reading a super thick Maeve Binchy's novel in just 3 days!

2 comments:

wolfgirl said...

wow wow wow! That's a great bargain!!!!!!!

The set of board books looks beautiful!

My hands itchy itchy liao...

Shana said...

hahaha, yeah me too, when it comes to book, really can't stop myself from buying. Btw, u want the coupon? I can email to u :)