Sunday, December 7, 2008

Homemade Christmas Tree Ornaments

We bought our Christmas Tree 2 years ago when ZY is only 10 months old. It was only this year that she finally appreciated the tree and was excited to see us setting it up in the beginning of Nov. Yes, we put up our Christmas Tree in Nov because after the hassle of getting it out of the storeroom, I want to put it up for a longer period :0

This tree is made of fibre optic material hence no fairy lights are needed. Moreover, it comes with some ornaments, so in another words, its a "minimum fuss" tree. (just the kind of tree I like :D)

But one minus point is that the tree is too commercial-looking, in order to personalise it, I decided to use ZY's painting to make some decoration pieces. I cut the painting into different shapes while ZY helped by putting glitter glue on them.

Here's our newly dressed Christmas Tree!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I like that these are actually made out of ZY's paintings. This truly adds personality to the tree.

Joyce Long said...

Wow...that is a very unique xmas tree..