Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bubble Wrap Painting

For the past few weeks, I've let ZY tried using different types of material for painting. Today, we tried using bubble wrap that I've kept in the drawer for quite some time. The result was better than I've expected :) We have made 3 paintings today, all using bubble wraps. After completing painting No.1, I realised that it looks like grapes. Hence, we made another 2 paintings of grapes.

But be forewarned, it's a messy affair! I must remember to put some old newspaper on the table before venturing into any crafts work in the future!

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The painting of grapes looks really cute! I am going to use it as my desktop wallpaper.

wolfgirl said...

You are really creative! The art work looks fabulous! Will try with RR!

Joyce Long said...

Wow..next time we can team up for art session..Your art work is very nice..very innovative..

Shana said...

hee hee..tks :)

No lah, joyce, I'm not professional like you :)

Angie said...

nice art!!