We ordered about 9 dishes for the 5 of us and it cost only $108 (incl. taxes) and I must say it's really affordable. Will definitely go back again soon :)






We finishes off our dinner with some sweet treats. The yogurt with green tea sauce is quite yummy as the slightly sour yogurt matches well with the sweet watermelon cubes. However, I still prefer the dessert at MOF anytime :)

P.S. BTW, it case u r wondering, the restaurant is called "Seoul Yummy"
5 comments:
wow.... really yummy!
I like their nian gao..
and is that BBQ saba fish?? wow wow wow...
Free refill for the side dishes??
yes free refill!! and the saba fish is so juicy inside! :P
the nian gao is good! maybe its also tha fact that we ate in such a big group, everything tasted so yummilicious!
http://www.maangchi.com/recipes/tofu-stew-doenjang-chigae
I love to watch this Korean lady cooks, even though i have nver tried any of her recipes before.
This is for all mummies visting this blog whom might wanna give Korean cooking a try.
Wow the food makes me mouth watering.
Post a Comment