As I've mentioned in my earlier post, I love the musical Mama Mia! that performed in Singapore in 2004. I love all the ABBA songs that were sang in the musical so much that I even bought the Special Edition Original Cast Recording CD at the show to enjoy them at home:)
I will often play the CD at home even after ZY was born, which was in 2006.
Guess ZY loves the songs too as you can see from the video below. Hopefully, it will not be long before I can bring ZY to attend a musical together! ^^
(PS:Paiseh, you have to tilt your head to watch this video as I've not yet realised that we can't take video in portrait at that time! hehehe..)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ya!! Mama Mia is good! Jaimie likes it too. :) She will sing along with the CD (some songs lah) when i played it.
i remember watching this video before.how time has passed, ZY is much bigger now!
I like ABBA too..
wah..zy is so cute in the video clips
so cute... like a good work out! :)
Post a Comment