Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mother's Day 'Presents'

ZY made this card in her playgroup and gave it to me last Friday after school.
 
Posted by Picasa


She then sang these two songs just before her nap on Friday. I've never heard her singing these songs before and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised and is really touched. ^_^

6 comments:

lippy said...

This is so sweet! She must have learnt the song in sch on fri morning and sang to her mum when she was back at home in the afternoon. Sis, is this ur first Mother's Day present from ZY?

Angie said...

Happy Mothers' Day!!

lippy said...

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers reading this blog!

Jocelyn said...

yah yah, the song similar to the one Elvina sang...

viv said...

she is GOOD.. singing with so much force & energy!!

Lydia said...

I must say she sang with much gusto! If my gals do that I would be so touched till I cry! :)