Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scissors, Paper, Sponge!

I got this idea when I woke up one day. So decided to give it a try. First I folded a piece of square shaped paper and drew a simple pattern on it. Then I asked ZY to cut out the shape. (she needed me to hold the paper for her and guide her as the paper was a bit thick after folding)

 
Posted by Picasa


After which I put the cut-out pattern on a piece of drawing paper and asked ZY to sponge paint over it. I let her chose the colour for the squares and of course it included one of her favourite color, BLACK!

 
Posted by Picasa


The end result is a kaleidoscope of colours ^_^

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very unique with ZY's signature black! When she grows up she can cut even more fanciful patterns!

Joyce Long said...

Wah.you are have lots of ideas for ZY...

wolfgirl said...

That is beautiful! Will try, will try!