Last Fri is ZY's last day of school for Term One. So I decided to pleats her hair to make her "mei mei". (usually I'll only tie up her hair either in one or two ponytail as we are always rushing for time in the morning)
See quite nice right?
ZY also brought back her workbooks and these are some of her works.
This is ZY's progress report.
Frankily speaking, I'm more concern about her learning to play and sharing with others than what she had learned academically. Like I've mentioned earlier, my main purpose for sending ZY to playgroup is to expose her to more kids and learn how to interact in a group. So far so good, her teachers have commented that ZY is very willing to help others and act like a Big Sister to the others. She would even console the little girl who cried for her mummy and be affected emotionally by her crying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Well done ZY for making thru the first term. From my chats with her about sch, she has always been happy about it. She seem to be doing very well in helping others in sch too. She gets VG's for all categories on my list... ha ha ha! Keep up the great work, ZY! Well done, sis & Ming Wei! Its not easy being parents to any kid!
Post a Comment