Many small little things happened during the past one week, but instead of writing individual post for each of them, I think it is more appropriate to lump them up. hee hee..pls don't think I'm just plain lazy ok, it's just that there are nothing much to write for them so I'll just let the photos do the talking :)
ZY got this hat thing from her playgroup's friend Nexis's bday celebration and she decided to wear it and posed for me :)
We attended my friend Aivinn's daughter Glenda 2nd Bday last Sunday. ZY loves to play with Jie Jie Cerise & Jie Jie Dyann.
As it rains for most of the afternoon last week, we couldn't go to the library or the playground. Hence, we did some crafts at home. This one was made using a string as a brush to paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
ZY is so cute pretending to be a tiger!
Sis, you shld open a class teaching kids how to paint. You nver seem to run out of ideas!! Well done!
very creative
Hey, how to make that colourful hand prints huh?
I agree with lippy, you can start an Art Class :)
ya..i think its a good idea..
a homebased art class
Aiyoh, no lah, I cant make it with more than 1 kid to handle. Will die :)
Post a Comment