Sunday, March 8, 2009

Splash Park @SSC

We have been wanting to bring ZY to the newly opened Splash Park at Sembawang Shopping Centre for the past couple of weeks, but it always rain in the afternoon. With the fantastic weather today, we gladly hopped over to SSC and let ZY has her first try on playing in a wet playground. I've never let ZY plays in any wet playground before as I'm quite concerned about the cleanliness of the water. However since this is a newly opened playground and the staff assured me that they have installed a filter system, I'm willing to let ZY has a try.

I'm quite surprised that ZY was eager to play in the Splash Park as she did not enjoy her time at the Wild Wild Wet the last time we were there. Even though she complained to me about her hair and face getting wet, she quickly got into gear and was happily washing her hands with the water.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


This is a rather big park and it is definitely bigger than the one at IMM. It also has a big dry playground and a fitness area at another side. Too bad my camera battery went flat before I managed to take any more pics. We will definitely come back soon as ZY really enjoy playing here!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun! I wanna go too! ZY shld wear something less revealing the next time ah! ahhahha

Jocelyn said...

This place looks fun, will bring Elvina there one day. I believe she'll have a lot of fun there.