Sunday, March 22, 2009

Class of '91

Saw this post from Joyce's blog and it really brings back many memories for me as MW and I have also known each other for a long time. We were classmate for 4 years in our secondary school at Tuan Mong High though we only started dating almost 10 years later! Most of our photos were still in my mum's place and I only managed to find this class photo in one of MW's album. We all looked so young then, MW definitely looks better then with more hair, oops *_* ,while I think I look better now. ^_^


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

wah!!!!!!!!! wah wah wah!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Know each other since sec. school, i guess not many couples can claim tat! many more loving yrs to come oki! jia you!

Joyce Long said...

Gosh..you and MW are sec school classmates....tian mi mi till now..