We joined the farm tour at 3 p.m. but left the group after a short while as it was extremely hot and humid with the sun glaring down on us. All the photos that I managed to take are with ZY's eyes almost closed due to the glaring sun!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Full Month Party @ Bollywood Vege Farm
My ex-colleague Kian, invited us to her son, Jin Xuan's full month party at Bollywood Vege Farm in Lim Chu Kang last Saturday. For people like us who don't drive, I don't foresee myself coming to this place unless its for a special occasion. By the time we reached the place, its about 2p.m. and while busy taking care of my two precious, I've forgotten to take any photos of the baby boy! =_="
We joined the farm tour at 3 p.m. but left the group after a short while as it was extremely hot and humid with the sun glaring down on us. All the photos that I managed to take are with ZY's eyes almost closed due to the glaring sun!
We joined the farm tour at 3 p.m. but left the group after a short while as it was extremely hot and humid with the sun glaring down on us. All the photos that I managed to take are with ZY's eyes almost closed due to the glaring sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
ZY wearing a full set of clothing i bought for her!! cutie! Must wear more often; she seem to be out growing it very soon!
great to see ZY has recovered...and looking fwd to more outings in a family...
Post a Comment