However, I decided to bring ZY back to school for a short while today to bring back her workbooks, craftswork etc..but most importantly, to allow her to personally give her Teachers' Day gifts to the teachers. All her teachers and classmates are very happy to see ZY and I can see that ZY missed them too.
Initially, I thought of baking some cookies with ZY and put them inside a Tupperware container as gift, but due to last minute time constraint, I bought some chocolates to put inside instead. ZY wrote her name and the greetings herself (well, I held her hand to write the letter 'a' and 'e').
We also managed to let ZY has a short practise on her concert dance, which is going to be held around October. Her classmates have already started practising for a few weeks now so ZY has some catching up work to do! Lucky clever mommy has brought along a camera and recorded down the dance step. Will let ZY practise at home when she feels like dancing! ^_^




1 comment:
It's so good to see her well n smiley again!
Post a Comment