Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pregnancy @40 weeks

Bay Bay is due any day now. He is already engaged at the birth canal and is now taking his time to decide when is the best time to come out! Yesterday, I saw him sucking his thumb in the ultrasound scanning machine, too bad MW was busy at work and did not manage to accompany me this time. Dr Wee and I saw Bay Bay repeatedly putting his thumb in and out of his mouth, so cute...^_^ I immediately asked Dr Wee to print out a copy of the image so that I can show it to MW and ZY.



Bay Bay has not gained much weight since last week and hence still hovering around 3kg. Dr Wee was actually surprised to find that Bay Bay is already engaged as according to him, baby usually engaged at the last minute for 2nd pregnancy. Hence, he predicted that I might give birth soon.. Anyway, ZY did mention to me a few days ago that Bay Bay will be born on the 2nd of March, we'll see if this young lady's prediction is accurate or not! ^_^

6 comments:

stardust said...

All the best in your delivery!

Lydia said...

Any time now! Can't wait for the good news... ZY is so cute to predict BayBay's birth date. Wishing you a safe & smooooooooth delivery! :)

Angie said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! wishing you a smooth delivery! so exciting!

Jocelyn said...

Bay Bay is soooo cute...
Wishing u a happy n smooth delivery!

Shana said...

Thank you!! ^_^

Joyce Long said...

hey..wishing you every successful in yr birth delivery...show us pics of yr lil prince yah..