Bay Bay is now estimated to be 2.99kg and I've so far gained about 8kg. Dr. Wee put me on CTG monitoring yesterday as I mentioned to him that Bay Bay has been slightly less active than the previous week. Luckily, everything is ok and my next doctor appointment will be next Friday.
As I had brought ZY along with me yesterday, Dr. Wee jokingly asked ZY why she had stayed in mommy's tummy for 5 more days and whether was it because she was very comfortable inside! ^_^
When ZY saw me strapped in the CTG belt, I can see that she was quite concerned. She kept on asking me what was that sound and where is Bay Bay. I think ZY is getting inpatient and wants Bay Bay to come out soon! Well hopefully, Bay Bay will be out by end of next week as I'm feeling the pressure of walking around in a big tummy and gets tired very easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment