Beautiful sunrise at our room's balcony. MW and I woke up at 5.30a.m for it.
Our family room at TWD$2800 weekday. It is consider reasonable as some minsu charges sky high price of TWD$5000 and above!
This friendly grandma is the owner's wife. She sells their home-grown fruits at a shop infront of the minsu. DY loves the sweet crunchy apples that the grandma gave him yesterday so we brought a packet of the apples at TWD$100 from her before we check-out.
While I'm packing, ZY and DY got friendly with a bunch of girls staying at the room next door. Their mums are twins and they are from Kaoshiung. They are here for the birthday celebration of one of the girls.
Photo taken with the nice and really hardworking minsu helpers.
The owner's son drove us to Taichung. We stayed at the Galerie Hotel which is just 10 mins walk to the famous Feng Jia Night Market.
Lunch for the day. Braised pork knuckles that melt in my mouth. How I wish I can "da bao" this home for my mum!
Life size machine opreated dinosaurs.
Taichung is quite a well-organised city with many parks and waterways spotted. Singapore should learn from them.
Our first night market experience and unfortunately happened on a busy Saturday! We went there early at about 4 plus as advised by the local and luckily avoided the peak of the crowd.
ZY and DY favourite! Fresh strawberries coated with sugar syrup at TWD$70.
And many other local snacks..
We ended the day early as I've unfortunately hurt my toe in the afternoon and the long walk had made the pain excruciating. Though I'm in pain, I still managed to buy some clothes for the kids and a pair of comfy shoe at only TWD$199!!
Back to the hotel for some laundry done.
P.S. MW and I had a hair raising experience in the hotel eerie laundry room!































No comments:
Post a Comment