Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zhi Yu's 5th Birthday Celebration (Part One)

We celebrated ZY's 5th birthday at home in advance as her actual birth date falls on a weekday.

My little princess


 More princesses!



It's sooooo difficult to get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time...Hiaz

Notice ZY's little tiara? I purposely bought this as I don't like those big ones.


The happy birthday girl with her presents.

We will be having another birthday party in ZY's kindergarten on the actual day. I will try to make a princess doll cake as requested by ZY. Hopefully, I will be able to do it!


3 comments:

stardust said...

ZY is the prettiest princess-bride! Happy birthday in advance, fellow Aquarian!

Jocelyn said...

Happy advance birthday ZY. Btw Shana, hv u try checking PhoonHuat for the tall cakebox? Alternatively, just go to yr nearest bakery store n buy one from them. Better than rushing ard to look for it.

Shana said...

Jocelyn,

I've checked but Phoon Huat doesn't carry it. I've not thought of purchasing it from the bakery though.. anyway, I've improvised by cutting out the cover for the tallest cake box that I can get hold of and carrying the box in a big plastic bag. It works! hehehe