Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY @The Zoo

We went to the zoo on the 2nd day of CNY with ZY's cousin Zheng Yi and family. It was super crowded that day as expected and I bet we really scared the animal off!




The kids were given these rabbit masks at the entrance of the zoo and ZY really loves it! (U can see her wearing it in most of the photos taken)

ZY and cousin Zheng Yi.

This is DY's first visit to the Zoo but I guess he is still too young to enjoy it.

Posing infront of the colourful arrays of flowers specially put up for CNY.




As usual, it's near Mission Impossible to get all the people to look into the camera at the same time! I've tried and this is the end result! Hehehe...


My baby tiger cub posing infront of the White Tiger with GuGu.

No visit to the zoo is complete without posing infront of the iconic Ben & Jerry Ice-cream's cow.

No comments: