We went to the Rose Veranda at Shangri-la Hotel to celebrate my birthday last Friday. I always love to eat cakes and tarts so I thought I give this restuarant a try and act like a tai-tai for a day. ^_^
The nice rose motiff teapots and cups.
Strawberry Macaroon, Chocolate Cremeux, Scones, Bread & Butter Pudding, Mini Profiteroles.
Because I aiming for these!!!
ZY had a special order of Chicken Rice which was not in the buffet spread. My dad mentioned to the staff that there was not much food that ZY could eat so the staff took the initiative to offer us chicken rice and brought it to our table. That's what I call Service!! Thumbs up! ^_^
Had a filling and satisfying lunch and DY managed to fall alseep on the super comfy couch while we leisurely enjoyed our food. There is no better way to celebrate my birthday than with my loved ones.






2 comments:
Happy belated birthday!
happy belated birthday!! how do u manage to always enjoy good food while keeping such a slim figure?!! *envy*
Post a Comment