DY totally enjoyed the dip in the pool but he splashes the water so much that his eyes became red from the chlorinated pool water.
Although I had planned for the kids to take their nap after the swim, before our dinner, they refused to rest and had a great time playing in the baby cot instead...
which happens to have a great view!
We had our dinner at The Plaza Market Cafe (part of the package) but was quite disappointed by the spread. At the usual price of $45++ per person, it was totally Not Worth It!

ZY, as usual, had her eyes on the chocolate fountain the whole night. However, I insisted that she had eaten her fried rice and broccoli before touching the desserts.
Btw, ZY is wearing a necklace that she had made by herself.
Took a family photo before the kids headed to bed and I managed to sneak out to have a relaxing time at the Willow Stream Spa.
Next morning, we had a sumptuous buffet breakfast at the Prego. They have more varieties of food here compared to The Market Plaza Cafe and we had a great time sampling the food.
ZY is wearing a hand-knitted dress made by my auntie for me when I was about ZY's age. My mum has longed passsed it down to my Malaysia relative but I managed to retrieve back recently. ^_^

The scones are very moist in the centre and I ate it (two big pieces) with heapful of whipped cream and clotted cream, hmmmm...
It's always great to go for a short staycation in a hotel and recharged ourselves without having to travel far especially with two young kids in tow.
Eat, Play & Relax, there is no better way to spend quality time with my family. ^_^















2 comments:
My hubby likes buffets too but he is more into Asian or local menu. His favourite is Straits Kitchen at Grand Hyatt hotel but of course expensive.
Can you suggest some hotel recommendations?
Hi stardust, Swissotel merchant court dinner is quite food if your hubby loves nonya and local food.
Post a Comment