ZY simply loves to eat 擂茶.
I will put all the vegetables including leeks and cilantro into her bowl and she will gobble it up! See how happy she was eating it last evening. ^_^
I'm so happy that ZY loves to eat her vege and I've no problem giving her the daily required portions of fruits and vegetables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
ZY's sure a darling... Elvina will reject the whole bowl of rice just bcos of a itsy bitsy piece of green in her rice...
And most fustrating is she eats her greens in school without any fussing...
Our girls likes to "bully" us.
yummy!
Cilantro??!!! wah... I still take out the cilantro from my food..
I always consider the ability to eat cilantro very courageous.
Hehe.. Ya, guess zy is more courageous than her mummy! I don't eat cilantro too.
healthy eating!! good!
Guess I am very brave... I love cilantro want it in most dishes gives it such a fragrance... Nice work girl
Post a Comment