Sunday, October 3, 2010

Genting - A Promise Kept

As promise to ZY, we brought her to Genting Highland after her hospital follow-up check.

We went up the hill in a big group of eleven. Eight adults and three children.




The group less the grandparents who were at their "playground" ^_^

Recharging in the hotel room before heading out for rides and more rides!




The three "musketeers", cousin ZhengYi, DY & ZY.
 

With ZY height at 108cm now, it will be the last time she is allowed to sit on her favourite ride.
(max. height limit 110cm)

DY loves the cool weather in Genting and was either sleeping or playing most of the time. With his cute oufit, I've lost count of how many times he was pinched on the cheeks by total strangers! My father even jokingly sugeested that we let DY wore a surgical mask to prevent strangers from passing unknown germs to him! Frankily speaking, I don't understand why people likes to pinch baby's cheeks. Is there a need? No matter how cute the baby is?




This is the only family photo taken on this trip as either ZY was busy taking rides or DY was sleeping in his stroller.


On the last day of the trip, ZY told me that she didn't want to go home..she wanted to go back to the hotel room and stayed for another night. She had so much fun despite having a flu the moment we reached Genting. We played from 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. with a short 1 hour nap in the afternoon. Though I could see that she was very tired, she still begged for the last ride. How could I refuse her request, remembering how much my little girl had to endure during her 3 weeks in KKH. So long as she is happy, I'm happy (though I'm totally beat!)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Jaimie loves Genting too! It is good that you can go during off peak season. sometimes, the queue during super peak season can kill all the fun.

Shana said...

Yes, we practically don't have to queue at all. Will not be able to go during off peak once zy starts primary sch!

Joyce Long said...

Wonderful...I always wanted to bring Cherrlyn there...maybe when she is bigger cuz of her sensitive airways..