Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chinese Book Spree

I've recently joined a book spree from a forum for these Chinese books. It's really a great deal but most importantly, ZY loves them! ^_^




Also bought some parenting books for myself after seeing the good reviews.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I also brou the 四五快读 for Elvina. I got the whole series for her n I used these books to teach her recognise the chinese words.

Shana said...

I bought the first 2 books, see if easy to use or not before buying the whole series.

U have teach till which book now? Easy to use? Effective?

Jocelyn said...

I'm still struck at the 1st book cos I want Elvina to remember the words very well b4 I proceed further. For my gal, if u refer back the word within the book after teaching, she can remember n tell me correctly but same word tat appear in other books, she can't recognise. U know what I means? So a page of new words (8-10 words), I take 1-2 weeks to make her recognise n remembered them.

Shana said...

I know wat u mean, ZY is like tat sometimes, guess they r still not very sure about that word hence such thimgs happened.

I'm still reading the intro and briefing from the author on how to go abt using the book, hope this book works for us!

Angie said...

jaimie loves xiaomao dangdang!

Joyce Long said...

wah...next time if you are doing spree...let me know...I am keen to get the 四五快读...

Shana said...

Sure Joyce, I'm waiting for the organiser to start another spree as i've many more books to order. Will keep u updated!

Joyce Long said...

Thanks in adv ; )