Thursday, June 24, 2010

See Me Stretch!


DY is now at the stage of trying to turn his body and I've to be very careful not to leave him in the bed alone for too long as we might not know when he might successfully turn and roll.



Yesterday, he actually turn his body and fell asleep on the rocker (as pictured above) and see what happened to his face after he woke up!



See how he stretch his body to watch the TV..



2 comments:

stardust said...

My older Wendy is still stuck in this stage too!

Don't you have a playpen or cot so that DY can stay alone in it?

Shana said...

yes, I've a baby cot in my room but DY likes to stay in the living room where he can see us. I've a Haemin playpen but its in my mum's place.

Anyway, latest news, DY has finally turned!!! ZY saw it yesterday afternoon and he did it again this morning! ^_^