Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Din Yang @ 3mths old

My three months old baby ^_^


Posted by Picasa

Doesn't he looks more and more like his daddy..oh no! Hehehe!


For the record, DY is now weighing 6 kg and about 62cm tall.

I'm still breastfeeding him totally via direct latching with only once a day bottle feeding of expressed breast milk. This is to ensure that my mum can feed him if I'm not around and I don't have to rush back home just to feed him like what I did when ZY was young.

3 comments:

lippy said...

DY got a bit of Hongkie look hor!

stardust said...

Wow, DY is putting on weight very well! I do not think my Wendy is reaching 6kg yet. Is he still waking up at night for milk?

Shana said...

yes, DY is still drinking milk once at abt 3am every night..