Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year 2009

It's the last day of 2009 and looking backward, I'm glad that its a peaceful year for us.

Reading my first post of Y2009,  the only thing that I wished to do and was actually done was bringing ZY to Korea. Other than that, my so-call resolution of doing a craftwork with ZY per week was not that successful..hehehe, no excuses here, just plain old lazy mum! ZY sudden change of behaviour and having nightmares at night also left me no choice but to pull her out of her playgroup after Semester Two.

I can foresee that the Year 2010 would be a very busy and challenging year for me as Bay Bay will arrive in end Feb. I really had no idea how I'm going to handle a newborn baby plus an active 4 years old all by myself at home but I'm sure with my supportive family, I can do it. ZY will also be attending Nursery One next year and hopefully she will like the new environment and enjoy herself in school.

Lastly, I also hope that MW and I can go for a short trip to Bangkok maybe during the end of next year as I'm sure by then, both of us will need sometime to be alone together and recharge ourselves without the kids. I've already hint hint ZY about this "planned" trip and hopefully she has no problem leaving me and staying with my mum for a few days by then...

Hereby wishing all my family and friends a very Happy and Fruitful Year 2010!!

2 comments:

lippy said...

Happy New Yr, sis!

Not to worry. Many solutions will present themselves miraculously or, somehow, we will figure out how to solve our life-challenging problems. Let's hope that there would not be too many of such this yr and that great lessons should be learnt should there be problems to be solved. Let's do this together! Cheers!

stardust said...

Happy new year to you and your family!