Friday, December 18, 2009

Pregnancy @30 weeks

Went for the routine checkup today and complained to Dr Wee regarding my lower pelvic pain. Luckily, he said that it is normal as Bay Bay is now still in the breech position hence he is sitting directly on my pelvic bones asserting pressure on it. Unless Bay Bay changes his position soon, the pain will increase as he grows... @_@ But luckily, the baby is on the average weight of 1.34kg now, so Dr Wee predicted that the situation will not be as bad as some of his patients who are carrying babies weighing over 4kg at birth.

I had gained about 5.8kg so far and I've still about 9 weeks to go before Bay Bay is born (so fast hor). I was given some fish oil supplements today as it is good for the baby's brain and eyes development. Even though I hate to swallow tablets, I'll endure for the sake of Bay Bay. ^_^

5 comments:

stardust said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

so fast 20 weeks!! and you put on so little weight! you are good!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Wow, that's fast. It's already 30 weeks.

stardust said...

I also kena bad lower vagina pain at times too but is when baby is kicking me or I suspect she is jumping or why is her head hitting me in the non-breeching position! So I cannot sit still for too long as she likes to kick me vigorously then.

Are you banking your baby's cord blood?

Shana said...

Stardust,

Don't think we will be banking in my baby's cord blood...cos' heard that it's not 100% useful in the future..