Monday, July 6, 2009

Tracing ABCs

Recently I bought some tracing and dots-to-dots books from Popular bookstore for ZY. I realised that ZY is quite slow in learning the alphabets hence am hoping that these exercise books will help.

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


Not bad considering its ZY's first try :)
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lippy said...

the alphabet so big of cuz diff to trace. Would smaller ones be easier to trace? i will do up some and let her try.

Jocelyn said...

At least ZY have the patient to write.

Lydia said...

This her 1st try on tracing letter? I must say she is GOOD... considering that curved line from the letter b! If for Theophila's teacher, she would definitely give a star and marked it as "Independent~" :)

Good job, ZY!

shana said...

tks lydia, yes its a good idea to put in stickers for encouragement! will do that :)