ZY loves to play with her wooden blocks and playmobil set (which she inherited quite alot from her daddy). We can spend an hour alone playing these and recently ZY "creations" are getting more and more interesting. I must say its really true that these classic toys are far better than those battery operated ones.
An Army camp? A Theatre Show! See my fairy castle :)
WG, I also dunno can change the hair till my hubby told me so recently.. u know how to differentiate the gender other than the hairstyle? If the shirt that the figurine is wearing is flowing out at the ends, its a girl. boys' shirt is straight-cut!
Joyce, yah, playmobil set are very ex now, luckily my hubby still keep alot of his playmobil from last time :)
4 comments:
Wow.. I enjoy building blocks and play mobil too!!!
I even changed tehir hair colour... you know right? the hair pieces are interchangeable..(during my time, dun know about now)
Wah these creation look great! I like the theatre show best!
yeh..my time is playmobil..bring back memories..they are so ex now hor...feel like gettting for cherr too..
WG, I also dunno can change the hair till my hubby told me so recently.. u know how to differentiate the gender other than the hairstyle? If the shirt that the figurine is wearing is flowing out at the ends, its a girl. boys' shirt is straight-cut!
Joyce, yah, playmobil set are very ex now, luckily my hubby still keep alot of his playmobil from last time :)
Post a Comment