Monday, June 22, 2009

The Making of a Domestic Goddess?

Ever since ZY has her first taste of agar agar on her cousin's birthday party, this little girl fell in love with it. She keeps on asking me for more agar agar so I decided to let her make her own jelly :)

She is very enthusiastic, and carefully followed my instructions. (she did not spill any sugar or the agar agar solution at all!)

 
Posted by Picasa


This is a sample of the agar agar make by ZY today.


ZY having a taste of her 处女作 ^_^


With such a fun and successful first attempt, I'll definitely engage ZY's help in the future when I'm making cookies or baking cakes!

3 comments:

lippy said...

can bring some over this friday? hmm.. doubt there will be any left over anyway...

wolfgirl said...

wow...even I will spill something! Great job! and your moulds look beautiful..

Joyce Long said...

Wow..that is very lovely..can resist to eat them leh..ZY is very kuai..can help mommy in such activities..