Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun@ Fidgets!

After seeing so many of my blogger friends bringing their kids to Fidgets and having so much fun there, we decided to bring ZY to Fidgets today. ZY was very excited when I told her that we were going to this big indoor playground yesterday night, and as expected, the first thing she said this morning was, "We are going to the Yippee Ya Ya place!" (she saw a similar indoor playground in the children's song "Yippee Ya Ya" video)

She spent a fabulous two hours running up and down, sliding down the slide umpteen times while poor MW followed tiredly behind her ^_^ (In my hurry, I've put on a pair of jeans skirt hence not very convenient for me to climb, hehehe..)





 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


I've jokingly commented to ZY that the indoor playground at Genting is better than Fidgets, but this clever little girl refuted that Fidgets is much better and immediately asked me if I could take her there again tommorrow! Oh NO!!

3 comments:

lippy said...

the playground reminded me of ur bintan trip. I remember seeing ZY going to a similar indoor playground there. Glad tat ZY enjoyed herself! Sch starting soon! I wander she knows tat??? hahahahha (Spoiler!)

Joyce Long said...

Wow..ZY and daddy having so much fun at the slide..I feel so scared that time when I come down..my heart also pop out...

viv said...

wow looks like FUN... it has been a while since we went to Fidgets...

clever ZY to choose a nearer option!!