We went to Causeway point this morning as I wanted to borrow some VCD/DVD at the Woodlands Regional Library. I've got a free one year premium membership and has yet to fully utilized it as we usually goes to Sembawang Library which does not carry any VCD/DVD. However, Woodlands Regional Library, being such a HUGE branch has a very pathetic range of Audio/Video. I only managed to borrow a VCD of Nursery Songs for ZY and a DVD named "
The French Chef with Julia Child". I'm interested to know more about Julia Child as I've recently read a novel whereby the author of the novel Julie Powell embarked on a year long project to complete all the 524 recipes in Julia Child's legendary cookbook,
Mastering the Arts of French Cooking. I just loved novels that includes love, cooking, family and friendship all in one! ^^
I'm also contemplating on embarking on such a project myself... will blog about it if I finally decided to do so. ^v^
We also had our lunch at Jack's Place and ZY has had her first kid's meal today! ZY will usually share my food when we dined out but since we were super hungry today, we ordered a kid's meal especially for her. See how happy this little girl was with her Fish n' Chips, er... ok, I confessed, she was far more interested in her chips than her fish, which she only managed to finish half of it. And as expected, she loves the sweet corn and zucchini. :D

She also loved her scoop of velvety chocolate ice-cream and will have no problem finishing the whole thing if mummy did not steal some from her. Hehehe.. no doubt this girl has inherited her mummy's love of chocolate!
5 comments:
u gonna write a novel? wow!! :D
ZY is usually very picky with her food except for her desserts i guess hahaha... Sis you should compile mums recipes for a start!
LOL, no Angie, I'm thinking of embarking on the project of making all the dishes listed in a book, like what the author did.. not attempting to write a novel!! No one would want to read it!! Hahaha
I love the kid's meal at Jack's Place!
I mean, I love it...even after i finished my own Sirloin or Tbone.
Hey Shana...hearby looking fwd to your dream embarkment.. : )
Post a Comment