Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Posting: My Birthday

This is my first time writing a blog and hence I decided to officiate the blog with my birthday celebration :)

Today Mingwei & I went to the famous Goodwood Park Hotel English Afternoon Tea to celebrate my birthday. I have longed wanted to eat a traditional English High Tea and Mingwei's colleague recommended this place to us. We decided not to bring Zhi Yu along as the timing clash with her nap and most importantly, I wanted to have some relaxing couple time with MW (sori dear, mummy will bring u there when u r older ok)




The food there is ok, I especially like the savouries, but the desserts are a big disappointment. Moreover, they has a limit of 2 types of drink for each guest, hence, we are not able to try as many of their specialities tea as we wanted. The service is almost not up to standard as their waiters/waitresses did not smile at all throughout the whole service and they also did not clear the plate promptly. Overall, at the price of S$38/pax, we give this place an unsatisfactory 2.5 stars out of 5.














After eating, we went window-shopping to look for suitable Christmas present for ZY. We bought a mini cake to my mum place so that ZY can sing her favourite birthday song to her mommy :) Here is the pic of my darling :)



No comments: