ZY always accompany me to the nearby wet market, but since it's SUPER HOT today morning, I decided to go to the market by myself. However, upon seeing me changing out of my pajamas, ZY firmly announced that she wants to go with mummy too. No amount of reasoning can talk her out of her decision. Hence, I decided to drag MW along too so that he can take pics for us :) If it is a normal weekday (except Thur), MW will be more than willing to join us. However since today is Sunday, which means that his favourite online game is giving out double experience point, he is extremely reluctant to go..hiaz
But as usual, the girls in the family always win :) So he has no choice but to guai guai follow us :)

1st Stop: The Vegetable Stall

ZY selecting her favourite cucumber :)

I also like to take the opportunities to teach ZY about the different types of vegetables..

Posing beside the fruit stall

ZY patiently waiting beside me while I'm choosing her daddy's favourite Yong Tau Foo

ZY clinging on to me (good girl :) she knows that she has to stay by mummy side & not wander off by herself)

Then is off she goes to the last pit-stop: her favourite bookshop cum toy stall :)
1 comment:
Pants wear high high, very cute!
Post a Comment