Friday, March 2, 2012

Din Yang is 2!

Din Yang is 2 today!!


However, MW was not able to take leave from his work, hence we went to Toa Payoh's Swenson Restaurant for a little birthday celebration during MW's lunch hour.


For the record, DY is now 11.9kg, and 86.5cm.

He can now convey his thinking to us via short sentences and is quite stubborn at times. For example, when I asked him to keep his toys, he will "act blur" and walk about without laying his fingers on the toys. It is only when I threatened him with a cane when he finally move his fingers and keep a few toys. ZY and DY usually plays well together until DY starts to disobey ZY and ZY will start to yell at him and that's when DY will be in a "destroy mode". Sometimes, he is so uncontrollable that I fear to bring him outside. Hopefully, as he grow older, he learns to control himself and will be more manageable.

DY favourite toys is still BALL and he recently fell in love with cars too! He is still not toilet train but he will tell me he wants to pee at times. He has a good appetite and loves to eat vegetables, fruits and fishball. Unlike ZY, I am more relax with DY and allows him to eat outside food when we are out.


No comments: