DY is now learning to pick up food to eat on his own with his thumb and forefinger. He is still trying as he mostly prefers to play with the food rather than eating them. Funny though, he seems to have no problem putting his toys in his mouth... =_="
He can crawl super fast now and it can be very tiring running after him. Guess that is the reason why I don't get fat no matter how much I eat!
DY is showing his temperament now even at a young age of 9 months old. He will scream his lungs out just because he had waited a few seconds for his meal. He can also be very persistent and will try to do things that we disapproved of no matter how many times we have scolded him. Whenever we scold him, he will "talk back" at us by making noises. We must really be firm with him even though he is still young as I believe we have to teach him the right things at the beginning. I'm sure he understand us as sometimes he will cry when we reprimanded him.
He has started teething since last month and his two lower central incisors finally buds out.
Can you see his two little pearlies?
After many reminders and his sister's demostrations, DY has finally learned how to crawl down my bed with his legs down first. Hopefully he will remember it everytime he wants to come down as he has crawled up my bed after his nap many times when I'm not in the room.
For the record, DY is now 9.1kg and 74cm tall.
ZY is 16.9kg and 110cm tall.
(Also decided to record ZY's weight and height here for record purpose lor! hahaha..)



No comments:
Post a Comment