This is what ZY had done (scribble) using one of the application. Look like some kind of abstract painting by a famous artist, doesn't it? ^_^
Thursday, May 20, 2010
How We Spend Our Free Time
Recently ZY is hooked on this internet website that was recommended in a parenting magazine. It's a very interesting and fun site as it teaches children alphabets, sequencing, songs and many more. Many childcare facilities in the western countries encourages their children to "play" the many games in the site. Click on this link: http://www.poissonrouge.com/poissonrouge.php (ZY has added it as her favourite webpage! ^_^)
This is what ZY had done (scribble) using one of the application. Look like some kind of abstract painting by a famous artist, doesn't it? ^_^
Another recommendation is a book that I'm reading now about parenting. It is a very popular book written by a Japanese and has won many awards. I find it an easy read and I especially love the cartoon illustrations found at the beginning of each topics. Many times, I found myself laughing at the illustrations as I can see myself doing the exact same thing as the mummy in it!
This is what ZY had done (scribble) using one of the application. Look like some kind of abstract painting by a famous artist, doesn't it? ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the book looks funny! must borrow from ZY one of these days.
hey..thanks for sharing this book...i was looking around for such good comics book for Cherrlyn too.. : )
Thanks for your recommendation!
Post a Comment