ZY had started attending Nursery Two at Hope Community Kindergarten for three weeks now and I'm happy to say that other than the first three days when she cried, she has been excited to go to school everyday.
Sometimes, ZY will ask me why she need not go to school on weekends even though she knew that it's rest days and tell me that she misses her teacher, Mrs Goh. On some nights, she goes even further by telling me that she wanted to sleep earlier so that she can go to school on time the next day! Last Friday, when it was raining heavily in the early morning, I told ZY that we might not be able to go to school as the wind was blowing too strongly for us to hold an umbrella but this little girl simply suggest that we could wear raincoat to show her determination of attending school. ^_^
I've stopped sending ZY to school every morning as I want her to get used to going to school with MW instead. Our plan is that I can make used of the morning 3hrs to do housework or to attend to Bay Bay (once he is born) and will only fetch ZY when school ends at 11a.m. So far, ZY is happy with the arrangement and hopefully she will continue to enjoy and look forward to going to school everyday!
Photo taken at my kitchen window. ZY happily holding her daddy's hand, on their morning stroll to the school. (No more chanting the ever familiar, "I don't want to go to school..")
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Quality time with the dad yo!
So good for you that ZY managed to settle down quickly at school.
As for our No. 2, we have decided to bank her cord blood as well as we can use CDA this time round. :)
i love schoollllll!!
haha... we heard you, zhiyu! So glad that you love school! And that was one cool pic of you and daddy! :)
Post a Comment