Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Lightings @ Orchard

We went to Orchard Road last Thursday for my birthday dinner and took the opportunity to take some photos of the Christmas decoration along the road. As it was a weekday and also right after a thunderstorm, there wasn't much crowd that day. ^_^

Nowaday, ZY loves to make funny faces infront of the camera hence you will see her either opening her mouth (really BIG) or purposely looking sideway (imitation of the 60s famous pose?) in most of the photos that I've taken. Hiaz...
















Christmas is still one month away but I'm sure many parents are already planning how to spend this festive season with their little ones. As for me, I'll probably be busy cleaning the house and preparing for the arrival of our new family member, maybe I will do some Christmas baking too! I'm sure ZY will love to help. ^_^

4 comments:

stardust said...

Lovely photos. So envy that ZY can at least stand still for photo taking...

Yes we will be busy shopping for baby in Dec too... :)

wolfgirl said...

Wow. Did you realise that ZY's tiered skirt looks like the xmas tree behind her? Absolutely lovely!

viv said...

ZY looks lovely in all the pic.. she is also quite posey!!

Angie said...

beautiful girl and Xmas deco!