Recently, I've a craving for my mum's delicious pumpkin cake. And voila! A few days after I've mentioned my craving to my mum, I saw my mum busily preparing the ingredients at her kitchen. ^0^
All these goes into the batter and we have to steam it for 45 mins before it is ready to be eaten.
The end product - full of the flavours of minced pork, mushrooms and dried shrimps. Not to mentioned the natural sweetness of the pumpkin that we can't find in the normal carrot cake.
It has been quite sometimes since I've last tasted this, and it is still as yummy as I've remembered. Ummm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WAH!!!! I Love it too!!!
Everyone's giving in to the preggy mummy...
The pumpkin cake looks marvellicious...
Hahaha, no lah, my mum is always happy that we misses the dishes that she cooked :)
Post a Comment