I guess all kids just love the taste of french fries. So even though I'm quite particular of the kinds of food that I feed ZY, I will allow ZY to eat some fries occasionally so as not to deprive her of her childhood. This is also my way of preventing her from gorging fries whenever she has some pocket money in the future :)
When buying fries, I will always make a special order to have unsalted ones so as to reduce the saltiness of this sinful 'snacks'. ZY, however, goes a step further by eating the fries in her own very special and healthy way... and from what I can see, that's the BEST WAY TO EAT FRIES and ALL OF US SHOULD FOLLOW HER WAY :D
See my little girl dips her fries into a cup of water before consuming them. I really have no idea where she learnt it from as I like to eat my fries plain without any sauces. Even though I have suggested to dip her fries in tomato sauce, she just look at me and refused to touch the sauce.
Looking at the way she enjoys her fries, I guess this little girl deduced that she can unreservedly eat more fries by making them less salty & oily =_="
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
eeks!! fries dipped in water!! healthy, but no-no for me! :)
ha ha ha.. tats a very original and creative way of eating fries!
haha i was expecting to see her using all 5 fingers to pick up the fries & putting it into the mouth like the ang mo....
little did i expect to see her dipping her fries into water!
Chanced upon your blog today. Coincidentally I just blogged about my girls loving French Fries!
Post a Comment